Proofreading

Phillip Whiteside phillw at phillw.net
Tue May 18 22:10:51 UTC 2010

I think Fred was putting forward his services *as* a proof-reader, for when
we who type up how to's have our fingers lagging behind the brain by a
letter here, a letter there..... :-)

As someone who's grammar structure would not merit me my exam pass from many
years ago, people to help tidy up such notes into spelled correctly,
coherent sentences and paragraphs are very welcome :-)

Regards,

Phill.