Introduction/Installation Guide

vtanthropologist vtanthropologist at gmail.com
Sat May 8 06:26:52 UTC 2010

Phil,
Sorry for the late response.  My hard drive crashed and on top of
everything else, I'm in the middle of trying to get a book ready for
publishing in October.  My PC's rebuilt (loving Lucid), the manuscript
has been sent and I'm ready to get back into it.

Your plan looks fine, but I'm not sure what the timeline is.  Why do we
have plenty of time?  What's the difference between doc team and manual
team?  There seems to be a lot of crossover.

I'll get onto taking some notes.

MAG