Getting Started with Ubuntu 10.04 released

Zainul Franciscus zainul.franciscus at gmail.com
Mon May 3 08:09:57 UTC 2010

Hi Benjamin,

I would like to congratulate the documentation team on this achievement.
I have been blogging about Ubuntu Productivity Tips in my blog and
contributing to the community help wiki
page(https://help.ubuntu.com/community). I will be showing the
documentation my support by broadcasting this documentation through my
social networking site, including my blog.

Cheers,
Zainul Franciscus