This is the first message of the document that will present to personnal of the Canonical

Cristovom A. Girodo cristovom at uol.com.br
Sun Mar 28 22:33:25 UTC 2010

Date Sun, 28 Mar 2010 19:33
From: Cristovom A. Girodo
Subject: My experience in compile and install the driver
agrsm-20080203.tar.gz to activate The Lucent Modem in Ubuntu 8.04.3 LTS

Dear personal of the ubuntu-doc at lists.ubuntu.com:

   I be write an tutorial that will help all the persons compile and
install the driver agrsm-20080203.tar.gz to activate The Lucent V.92 56K
Internal Modem in Ubuntu 8.04.3 LTS. This tutorial is in developing and
test and will conclude soon. Wait, please because of the small time that
have to writing of this document. With this tutorial was help me use the
Ubuntu 8.04.3 LTS through modem for more of ten months.

   Thank you by emails that was send after have done my subscribe. Until
soon.