Documenation String Freeze in Effect!

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 25 08:12:19 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 4:02 AM, Richard JOHNSON <nixternal at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> WOOHOO! One more documentation cycle down. I have been doing this way to
> long, maybe it is time to retire? Anyways, yes it is string freeze time. I
> am kind of extending the Kubuntu Documentation freeze for a little less
> than 24 hours to get some final editing done prior to uploading
> kubuntu-docs-10.04.1!
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationStringFreeze

Thanks Rich. As for ubuntu-docs, I will upload an ubuntu-docs package
probably this weekend so if there are any last vital updates to be
done, then feel free to push them over the next two days. If anyone
has any patches that need review and haven't been got to yet, please
post here!

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org