Working on some manpages

Connor Imes rocket2dmn at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 23 23:26:31 UTC 2010

Wesley Schwengle wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been working on some manpages in docbook format for update-manager.
> I spoke to mvo (Michael Vogt) about it, and he wants/prefers the docbook
> format since it will be easier to maintain/translate.
>
> My question for you is, should I submit the patches for the new manpages
> to mvo directly or do I submit them to you so you can review them/change
> them a bit and then put them in the package?
>
> The manpages don't need to be ready for lucid, but if I can make the
> deadline.. :)
>
> Cheers,
> Wesley

Hi Wesley,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  Man pages are shipped with
their respective packages and are not usually handled by the doc team.
If you have bug reports open for submitting your man pages, you can feel
free to subscribe the doc the team to request feedback, or to email us
to get help with docbook.
Cheers,
-Connor