LP #504200

Connor Imes rocket2dmn at ubuntu.com
Sat Mar 6 23:48:25 UTC 2010

Hello,

Thanks for your patch postings on the bug report.  You don't need to
make changes in the help.ubuntu.com branch which actually consists of
files generated from our docbook source in the ubuntu-docs branch.  We
don't apply patches directly to the generated html files, only to the
xml source files.

Bug 504200 is awaiting SRU approval to be fixed in Hardy (it likely
won't be fixed in Intrepid or Jaunty).  Also, you don't need to email
your patches to this mailing list, the documentation committers get
emails when people post on bug reports, so we saw your patch postings.

Thank you for helping out, and we hope that you continue to provide
patches for the docs!

Cheers,
-Connor