Teams Page

Marc Kaplan mk at technomensch.net
Wed Jun 23 11:23:18 UTC 2010

Anyone know what happened to the /Teams page?

I know I've been out of the loop lately, but don't we have a backup
somewhere that we can restore?  Just because it has spam shouldn't
mean that it was deleted, right?  Plus it's linked to off the main
wiki.ubuntu.com page.  I know I spent an incredible amount of time and
effort creating and formatting it, and was pleased to see that it was
actually gaining traction again, being used by the community as a
whole.  I went to look for a link there today and was surprised to see
the whole page gone.

Marc