Spelling

Phillip Whiteside phillw at phillw.net
Fri Jul 23 04:05:58 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'd have thought after kicking the english out you would have called it
american.

American English now that is oxymoron [1]

::DEEP SIGH::

Okay, I will try to type in american, please do not shout at me if the odd
word passes my english spell checker :p

Regards,

Phill.

[1]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxymoron