Question about upgradewizard team/IntrepidUpgrades wiki

Fabian Rodriguez Fabian.Rodriguez at canonical.com
Mon Jul 19 23:14:25 UTC 2010

On 07/19/2010 06:39 PM, Wesley Schwengle wrote:

> All,
>
> I was clicking on some links on the Ubuntu wiki and found some weird
> content/project about upgrading Ubuntu. Is anyone aware of the
> upgrade-wizard project/team?
>
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/IntrepidUpgrades
>
> I'm the only one in the mentioned channel (#ubuntu-upgradewizard):
>
> 00:26 [freenode] -!- #ubuntu-up slacker_nl H@  0
> ~slakkie at pdpc/supporter/active/slacker [^slakkie]
> 00:26 [freenode] -!- End of /WHO list

It's actually #ubuntu-upgrade-wizard.

It's a one-guy thing (me).

I believe I announced it a while ago here - I just haven't had time to
update/announce/work on it lately. It's a little experiment which worked
well with the few people I tried it with.

I am usually there daytime, EST (~9AM-5pm).

Cheers,

- --
Fabian Rodriguez, Ubuntu Systems Senior Support Analyst
Ubuntu Certified Instructor ~ LPIC-1 / UCP
Canonical Corporate Services, Montreal, QC, Canada
http://landscape.canonical.com