Hi all! Semi-experienced sort-of newbie back again!

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 17:41:50 UTC 2010

Hi Stuart,

Sorry for the delay.

On Mon, 2010-07-05 at 21:15 +0100, Stuart Guest wrote:
[...]
> I'd love to help out with converting the existing documentation -- I
> don't actually have any experience with Mallard as of yet, but it looks
> fairly simple.
>
> Are there any completed examples I could take a look at to help get up
> to speed (apart from the ones on the project page that is!)

The "flagship" Mallard document is the Empathy user help, which you can
view here:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/empathy/tree/help/C

(Or by clicking Help -> Contents in Empathy itself.) There are quite a
few Mallard documents for other GNOME-related apps too.

> BTW I haven't quite managed to check the various docs as yet, but are
> the document pages still stored at the bzr branch
> <lp:ubuntu-docs/lucid>? If not could you please let me know where the
> updated repository is!

Yes, all the existing DocBook pages are now available from
lp:ubuntu-docs/maverick. Since that's the current development branch,
you can get them with "bzr branch lp:ubuntu-docs".

Let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Phil

--