Installation Guide

Anthro Pologist vtanthropologist at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 00:11:30 UTC 2010

With uni assignments and holiday travel, I've had trouble keeping up with
the mailing list recently so I'm not sure whether the installation guide is
still needed or if attention is now elsewhere.  I had worked with
missaugustina to develop a list of questions for the FAQ at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AugustinaBlair/InstallGuideFAQ.  Is it worth me
going further on these?

My assignment on culture in the Ubuntu Doc Team was well received at uni, by
the way.  Thank you to everyone who gave me an hour of their time.  If
anyone would like to read the report, I'm happy to share it.

Murray