What are we doing wrong?

Vikram Dhillon dhillonv10 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 18:14:44 UTC 2010

Phil, I believe this can relate to our discussion of extending the
help menu in the gnome-meeting, I think people will find it most
helpful to use that instead of google, what do you say about that.

--
Regards,
Vikram Dhillon

~~~
There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
-- Linus Torvalds