Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Sat Jan 16 21:01:42 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 8:32 PM,  <epic93dude at gmail.com> wrote:
> When I try to get web-apps.xml it gives me a response to the effect of lp:ubuntu-docs/internet does not exist. I followed the instructions, and everything before this has gone alright. It will even list the contents of ubuntu-docs, including the directory internet. Does anybody know why it would do this?

The branch is called lp:ubuntu-docs. "internet" is just a subfolder of
the branch and doesn't have an address on Launchpad. You need to do
"bzr branch lp:ubuntu-docs" to save the whole branch locally, then you
can work with it. This page should have all the info you need:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/SystemDocumentation/Repository

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org