Documentation Rifts and Rebuttals

David Wonderly •Darkwing Duck• ubuntu at darkwingduck.org
Thu Jan 14 07:41:06 UTC 2010

Ben,

First I would like to kindly ask you to calm down a bit. Nothing to get upset over. You are right, no one can stop you. And you are right about that it is a project. However, this is the Documentation Mailing list and not the Ubuntu Manual Mailing list. So as for your comments on that you have made it clear that it has nothing to do with the list that you are discussing it in.

I'm not going to get into a heated argument about the validity of the project. But, since you have made it clear you don't care about what the list has to say about a project that you have said has nothing to do with the mailing list I would suggest that you save yourself some stress and maybe setup a list for your project. Launchpad.net is very good about that.

David Wonderly