Collaboration between the Ubuntu Manual and Docs Team

Benjamin Humphrey humphreybc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 02:33:11 UTC 2010

I'm not going to bother typing out a huge email to answer your criticism.
I'm a bit too busy for that right now. The wiki contains more than enough
information for you anyway.

If you don't believe that this project will be successful, then
unfortunately that is your problem - I wrote a very nice email to the docs
team expressing interest to collaborate and offered you basically unlimited
use of our resources and material, but the reply I get still doubts our
project - fair enough, if that's how you feel then you'll have to wait and
see.

--
Benjamin Humphrey

Ubuntu Manual Project Leader