Ubuntu: A Beginners Guide

jan Meijer jan at familie-meijer.nl
Sat Jan 2 17:14:06 UTC 2010

Thomas/Kyle

Nice discussion you guys have, but...
A real pity you guys don't stick to the topic:
Doing so leaves the originator of the topic with his request for
co-operation on a new set of documentation!
Please start a new topic when there is one!

@ Benjamin: I am afraid I have little to no time left to assist,
although my fingers are itching to.
Some suggestions:

    * Make it clear whether or not you stick to Ubuntu Desktop or
      include Ubuntu Server as well.
    * Scan the internet for equivalent projects: there may be many books
      already out there. If you are confident your idea is much better
      than that: Start summarizing the better parts of it and
      communicate (through this mailing list perhaps) what the actual
      content will be. Think before you jump!

Jan Meijer