Some Criticism of the "Developer" Page

Daniel Bo daengbo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 13:33:26 UTC 2010

Hi, doc team!

First, I want to say that you do a great job and I know since I've
been an Ubuntu user since 4.10.

I had some thoughts about how the Developer page (
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopment ) could be improved.
Unfortunately, these changes would depend on decisions higher up than
the Doc team, and are not a simple matter of making an edit. I'd
appreciate your thoughts.

I'm not trying to promote my blog, but I wrote the ideas there over
several posts before I thought to let the Doc team know about my
criticism:
http://blog.ibeentoubuntu.com/2010/02/making-myself-clear-about-ubuntu.html

Again, I'm not trying to promote, so there's no need to comment on my
blog. I am a long-time Docs Team list member, and you can answer me
here.

Sincerely,

Daniel Bo