Further study

Anthro Pologist vtanthropologist at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 07:34:21 UTC 2010

Over the next couple of years I need to a more in-depth study of...
well, any culture.  I will give what time I can to the Ubuntu doc team
anyway, but if I were to continue to use this team for my research, does
anyone have any ideas of topics that would be useful?  My studies are
meant to be helpful to the group I'm studying and this could be looking
at the benefits of the meritocratic structure or of meeting at
conventions.  It has been suggested that the best way to get the most
out of (corporate) virtual teams is to treat the members as volunteers
so I'm also looking at the idea of finding a corporate team to study and
comparing their culture to a team like this one.

Let me know if you think I can help in some way.

Murray