Copy editing/ Open Office formatting experts needed

Belinda Lopez belinda.lopez at canonical.com
Thu Feb 4 20:33:36 UTC 2010

Thanks all who expressed interest in this project.  I'm following up on
several strong candidates.

As you might imagine the interest was very high and it made me see that
there are several talented folks who are perhaps just listening in on
the list but not yet taken an active role in the documentation project.
Please, please feel free to jump in where you can.  Your work here is
very helpful not just to the project and team but for potential
employers (like me!)  b/c we can see the visible results of your efforts.

thanks all!

Dinda

Belinda Lopez wrote:
> I am looking for individuals and/or firms to help copy edit and format
> the Canonical Ubuntu Training course materials.  All materials are
> currently developed in OpenOffice.org.  These are short-term, paid
> contracts for qualified vendors.  If you know of anyone or organisation
> who can do this type of work, please have them contact me directly at:
> belinda.lopez at canonical.com  for more details.
>
> thanks,
>
> Belinda
>
> Training Project Manager