documentation for Ubuntu One applications

Kyle Nitzsche kyle.nitzsche at canonical.com
Thu Feb 4 14:00:58 UTC 2010

Hi,

I think consideration should be given to Ubuntu One client help being
developed in a separate LP project and being packaged separately from
ubuntu-docs in order to enable help delivery in Ubuntu variants where
the ubuntu one client will be installed but the Ubuntu Help Center is
not applicable due to a different overall UI/user experience.

As I've mentioned here a few times, the OEM group already had a major
client who did not expose the Ubuntu Help Center for exactly this reason.

Cheers,
Kyle