Technical Review

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 16:49:53 UTC 2010

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

On Wed, 2010-08-11 at 11:13 +0100, Chris Ransley wrote:
> I would like to help out by proofreading (Technical Review) the system
> documentation. If anyone could point me in the direction of what is
> currently outstanding in the workload I'll get to work right away.

Welcome! As far as I'm aware, nothing has been proofread yet this
release cycle, so thanks for volunteering! The two highest-priority
sections are "Music, Video and Photos" and "Internet and Networks" (as
seen in System -> Help and Support). Do you fancy having a go at either
one of those?

Please let me know if I can help you to get started in any way.

Thanks,

Phil

--
Phil Bull