Ubuntu-docs updates for Lucid

Connor Imes rocket2dmn at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 26 21:51:14 UTC 2010

This sounds like a good plan to me, we have some outstanding bugs [1]
that need to be fixed.  The majority of bugs that need attention are
those marked with High importance and the newer bugs, listed at the end
of the list without priority assigned yet.

I may not have much time to write patches, so I encourage others to post
patches, and I will be happy to review them.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-docs

Thank you to all who contributed during the Lucid dev cycle!

-Connor