home-made application

Shane Fagan shanepatrickfagan at ubuntu.com
Sat Apr 24 00:04:41 UTC 2010

Hi,

There already is lots of stuff out there to help people starting
development on Ubuntu. Gambas isnt entirely recommended as a way to
develop programs on Ubuntu. You should look at Quickly it uses python
and glade and automates a lot of the hard stuff like packaging software.
So go right ahead and write your own wiki on how to do stuff with Gambas
but I wouldnt recommend it myself as a way to develop programs and I
wouldnt think there would be much interest in it.

-fagan