UI changes in ubuntuone-client package

Milo Casagrande milo at casagrande.name
Sat Apr 17 13:27:17 UTC 2010

Hi,

2010/4/16 David Planella <david.planella at ubuntu.com>:

> I would like to hear your thoughts about a late string freeze break.

Wouldn't it be possible to have this patch going in after the release?
I understand the problem, but there is also the problem that we might
not have enough time for the pot file to go in (queue was pretty slow
during this week) and to translate everything.
If we can have a post-release update with a coordinated new langpack,
that would be awesome.

Since the queue is pretty slow and the deadline is really among us, I
have to say -1 though, but I'll like to hear thoughts and what is the
possibility to have what I described above.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo at casagrande.name>