Kubuntu Maverick branch created (Richard JOHNSON)

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 01:05:38 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 8:52 PM, Carl Symons <carlsymons at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 12:06:31 -0500
> > From: Richard JOHNSON <nixternal at ubuntu.com>
> > Subject: Kubuntu Maverick branch created
> > To: Ubuntu Documentation Project <ubuntu-doc at lists.ubuntu.com>
> >
> > bzr branch lp:kubuntu-docs
> >
> > This is now for maverick documentation, so David and Jonathan, GET TO
> WORK!
> >
> > --
> >  Name|  Richard JOHNSON
> > Title|  Developer
>
> Hello Richard,
>
> What's the overall program on this? Major rewrite? Pick up pieces of
> documentation that didn't get full treatment with Lucid?
>
> I enjoyed working with you and the team. Please provide information on
> the grand scheme.
>
> Thanks
> Carl

I don't think we've discussed the entire focus of Maverick.  I think before
we get to far focused on working on Maverick w/o waiting to see how many
bugs come out in Lucid once the documentation is released/translators are
done.
Seems that once a release happens the amount of bugs increases dramitically
in the kubuntu-docs section.

One thing we should focus on is the process for importing into
translations/etc...  So if Richard's house has problems and his computers
are down someone else can pickup at the next step of the process.

Other then that I don't have goals