DocBook - missing "input-docbook-file.xml"

Mario Burgos calipengo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 05:15:04 UTC 2010

Following the instructions from the DocBook page:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DocBook

When running the DocBook to PDF instructions, I get the following error, and
can not find any information about the error or the missing file.

xsltproc -o intermediate-fo-file.fo/usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/fo/docbook.xsl
input-docbook-file.xml
warning: failed to load external entity "input-docbook-file.xml"
unable to parse input-docbook-file.xml

I was working on updating that particular wiki page, and ran across the
error as I was following the steps to convert DocBook xml to PDF.

-Mario Burgos "CrustyBarnacle" <calipengo at gmail.com>
https://launchpad.net/~calipengo