Ubuntu Documentation and UDS-M

Benjamin Humphrey humphreybc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 03:20:12 UTC 2010

Hiya, sorry about the late reply.

I suggest we combine the sessions on UMP content sharing/working together
into one with the learning team. We can talk about how the three projects
can work together and share content.

It would be nice if docs team people who can't make it to UDS physically
could participate remotely, but that could be rather hard as the sessions
are during the week.

--
Benjamin Humphrey

Ubuntu Manual Team Lead