Proposed Documentation String Freeze break - Ubuntu One, Icons

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 7 08:09:45 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 9:02 AM, Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> 1. Fix the broken Ubuntu One and Evolution menu entries now and import
> the pot file asap, but *not* add the new material about Ubuntu Music
> Store

I think this step is now uncontroversial so I've gone ahead and done
it. I've uploaded the three affected pot files manually:

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/lucid/+source/ubuntu-docs/+imports

The files are windows, newtoubuntu and internet. Note that many of the
changes in the newtoubuntu template relate to the icons which do not
need to be translated.

David - if you could approve those imports, that would be helpful.

Thanks

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org