Fwd: Proposed Documentation String Freeze break - Ubuntu One, Icons

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 5 17:27:08 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 6:22 PM, Adi Roiban <adi at roiban.ro> wrote:
> Not sure if this is a specific problem to my system, but it looks like
> Evolution Mail is no longer in the Application->Internet menu.

No, it's not specific to your system - this has introduced a further
bug in the documentation. It would change three strings to fix it (one
in each of the internet, newtoubuntu, and windows templates). I'll fix
this if we get approval to make the other changes discussed in this
thread, subject to whether there is time to get the pot templates
imported into Launchpad quickly.

Well spotted.

--
Matthew East