debian-installer help

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 29 06:53:38 UTC 2009

(CC'ing Colin on this)

El dl 28 de 09 de 2009 a les 19:10 +0300, en/na Adi Roiban va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I was looking at debian-installer's help template and it looks like it
> is included in the language packs. Do we need this?

I think it does not need to be included in language packs.

> Are those translations used or we just ship the upstream help?
> https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/debian-installer/+pots/help

I believe the Ubuntu translations are used in this case, but Colin
should be able to confirm or correct this.

> Also should we rename the template (NOT the domain) to something less
> generic. For example "debian-installer-help" ?
>
> Right now it is just listed as "help" and is a bit ambiguous.

I agree on this, as as you say 'help' might be too generic in the global
list of templates. Colin, would you agree in changing the name to
'debian-installer-help'?

Thanks.

Regards,
David.