Open Week - another docs day?

Milo Casagrande milo at casagrande.name
Mon Sep 28 19:25:08 UTC 2009

Hi dinda,

2009/9/28 Belinda Lopez <belinda.lopez at canonical.com>:
> +1 Jim - is there any timeline for the GNOME switchover to Mallard?  or have
> they already started implementing?

We didn't start, yet. We will have a team meeting this coming Sunday
at 19 UTC (IRC #docs on gimpnet). We will start thinking and moving
from that on.

The plan is to have the old user guide rewritten, plus maybe other
apps help too (tomboy and brasero are candidates).

> I think it's also definitely worth some
> talk and blueprints for UDS as well.  If the toolchain is going to shift, a
> transition plan would be worthwhile.

That would be indeed great to have!
(even if I don't know if I'll be at this UDS...)

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo at casagrande.name>