New Member

Wolter Hellmund wolterh6 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 17:41:56 UTC 2009

Hi everybody,

I recently joined the Ubuntu Documentation Contributors team to give
back to the ubuntu project. I certainly enjoy writing but hardly have
good ideas to write interesting stories, so I would like to feed myself
with writing documentation.

Right now I am writing a draft on suspending computers
( http://help.ubuntu.com/community/SuspendHowtoNew ), which might be aka
bug 139246 in launchpad. If anyone is working on that project already,
please let me know and I will back off and start contributing on
something else.

Anyway, is there some project that needs work? Please let me know.
--
Best regards,
Wolter Hellmund