Fwd: Documentation startpage

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 17:03:00 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Pasi Lallinaho, our primary Xubuntu artwork and web guy, has been
doing some great work on the CSS for Xubuntu docs, particularly with
the start page.

Please see the draft of the start page, and let us know if you have
any feedback.

http://emonk.fi/open/xubuntu/9.10/Documentation/Startpage/xubuntu-index.html

As a reminder, Xubuntu just displays the system documentation in a web
browser (not with yelp), so serves as the landing page for the system
docs.  We have had this landing page in place with prior releases of
the docs, and so this just serves as an update to that page.

Jim