Ubuntu Packaging Guide

Augustina Blair augustinablair at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 22:58:05 UTC 2009

Hi Daniel,

I've been working on editing the Ubuntu Packaging Guide. I have already
drafted a restructuring of the Intro and Basic sections and plan to start
work on the other sections as well. I have mainly been corresponding with
Nathan but I would like to know if there is another team or mailing list I
should contact. I want to make sure the information in the guide is accurate
and consistent with the team's recommended practices, especially as I start
working on the more advanced topic areas. I also want to know if anyone else
is already working on this so I can coordinate with them.

This is where I am posting my current edits:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AugustinaBlair/PackagingGuideEdit

Thanks!
Augustina