Software Store Help

Milo Casagrande milo at casagrande.name
Fri Sep 25 20:25:16 UTC 2009

Hi,

2009/9/25 Kyle Nitzsche <kyle.nitzsche at canonical.com>:

> Therefore, I think that thought should be given to migrating Ubuntu docs
> processes and work flow to fit the evolving (and more complicated)
> Ubuntu ecosystem. Which may mean handling separate packages too.

FWIW, I second that.
I would really like to see the Ubuntu docs move to Mallard in the
(very) near future and have a per-application help system (where that
makes sense). To handle all of these we might need to talk with
Launchpad devs (translations side) and see if they can help us in some
way with new features, but the lack of these features shouldn't stop
the Doc team from moving on.

Just my thoughts.

Ciao.

--