Upcoming UI changes for UNR: Customizing Yelp's Home Page

Kyle Nitzsche kyle.nitzsche at canonical.com
Tue Sep 15 21:09:55 UTC 2009

Dougie,

I have come late to this discussion, and I am sure I missed a lot of
critical previous history.

Please don't take my sudden remarks as anything other than what they
are: an effort by someone (me), who has not been closely involved in
this group's important ongoing work, who is simply sharing some thoughts
and experiences in the hope they might be useful.

Cheers,
Kyle