rough draft of gnome-display-properties

Alex Lourie djay.il at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 06:42:12 UTC 2009

Phil, Dougie

Although I agree with you both, wouldn't it be a good practice to add
to the "answers" we provide a few links, that point to more detailed
information?

For example, after the answer on the Phil's question "why is my screen
stretched"?,
we could add couple of links, like this:

 "For more information on the subject, look at:

1. X server
2. Gnome desktop environment"

Which is, in fact, similar to adding tags with links to the wiki page.

Alex.