usb-creator Draft

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 9 15:10:13 UTC 2009

Hi Alex,

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 3:32 PM, Alex Lourie <djay.il at gmail.com> wrote:
> So, if the state of gnome-app-install is currently uncertain, what would you
> like me to
> work on?

Subject to Phil's thoughts, I think one of the most obviously
important tasks on the list would be to prepare some desktop
documentation for ubuntuone-client-applet. Given that there is no
documentation for it yet, it would be a chunky task but very
worthwhile.

If you're interested have a look at my email for a suggested procedure
for creating a new document here:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-doc/2009-September/013589.html

Also check out Phil's email with guidelines on writing new
documentation which he posted yesterday (doesn't appear to be in the
archive yet so I can't post a link).

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org