a documentation poll

Vikram dhillonv10 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 16:14:24 UTC 2009

JMA wrote:
>  Hi!
>
> and so...?
>
> Jean-Marc
>

> ________________________________
> De : Vikram <dhillonv10 at gmail.com>
> À : ubuntu doc list <ubuntu-doc at lists.ubuntu.com>
> Envoyé le : Lundi, 7 Septembre 2009, 1h46mn 38s
> Objet : a documentation poll
>
> Hi all,
>           I got this idea from Debian Doc. project, me and starcraftman
> had  a little talk about this: I think we should make like a poll that
> can be put up on the wiki so when users go there they enter the
> documentation they use the most and people can work specifically on
> those to make their quality better. They can also enter in one field the
> documentation that they would like to have on the wiki that doesn't
> already exist. Here is he link for the debian page (it's a little
> different):
>
> http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dE9DWlpOQ1hwVlhWTm5Ca2ZFejJBR2c6MA
>
> Thanks,
> Vikram

Sir,
      Please elaborate on what you want to say, I explained my purpose
was to improve the existing documentation by having people poll on what
they use the most or something that they would like to see

Here is the link for the new page:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dElqYTJteUdILTVJbWpTLVpQcE5hUEE6MA

Vikram