ubuntu

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 09:20:08 UTC 2009

Hi Oni,

On Fri, 2009-10-30 at 08:23 +0100, oni kunle wrote:
> I just started using ubuntu-linux operating system in which after full
> study on it, i will ensure my company and clients upgrade to linux.
>
> Am a system/network administrator and not a programmer or developer,
> so i was wondering in which area i can contribute to the most lovable,
> secure, interesting etc operating system

Welcome! Since you're a network administrator, it would be great if you
could take a look at the Server Guide [1] and let us know what you think
about it. Is the material in there useful to you? Are the questions you
have answered by the guide? Any feedback that you can give us would be
really helpful.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - https://help.ubuntu.com/9.04/serverguide/C/