OpenWeek sessions

Matthew East matthew.east at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 23:18:48 UTC 2009

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 11:33 AM, Phil Bull <philbull at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> What's the plan for OpenWeek?

We have one session down in the timetable before it filled up, which
is 20UTC on Friday 6 November. I'm happy either to run sessions after
that one alongside existing Open Week sessions or to schedule some
followup sessions at a later date. In either case we could do them in
#ubuntu-doc and can publicise them generally and in the introductory
session.

It really depends on what the people running the sessions would like
to do, which would be yourself and Augustina.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org