how can i contribute for ubuntu..

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 19:06:05 UTC 2009

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 11:46 AM, mayank aggarwal <
mayankaggarwal1989 at gmail.com> wrote:

> please help hi how cam i contibute to development of ubuntu
> --
> This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
> mayank aggarwal (https://launchpad.net/~mayankaggarwal1989<https://launchpad.net/%7Emayankaggarwal1989>
> )
> using the "Contact this team" link on the Ubuntu Documentation Project Team
> team page to each member directly.
> For more information see
> https://help.launchpad.net/YourAccount/ContactingPeople

Good afternoon,

Thanks for contacting the Ubuntu Docs team, we discuss a lot of how people
can contribure on #ubuntu-doc.  We are just starting to work on the
documents for Lucid so you have a head start now on helping out with the
docs for the next version.
Also feel free to join the mailing list which Ive copied.

Jonathan