request for review of Ubuntu 9.10 release candidate announcement

Kyle Nitzsche kyle.nitzsche at canonical.com
Wed Oct 21 15:10:47 UTC 2009

Minor usage point on the following:

"The Ubuntu 9.10 family of variants, Kubuntu, Xubuntu, Edubuntu, Ubuntu
Studio, and Mythbuntu, also reach RC status today."

A list is not usually preceded by a comma. Consider a colon or
parentheses, as in:
"The Ubuntu 9.10 family of variants also reach RC status today: Kubuntu,
Xubuntu, Edubuntu, Ubuntu Studio, and Mythbuntu."

Or:
"The Ubuntu 9.10 family of variants (Kubuntu, Xubuntu, Edubuntu, Ubuntu
Studio, and Mythbuntu) also reach RC status today."

Cheers
Kyle