IRC Meeting for defining UDS-L agenda for translations

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 19 16:58:39 UTC 2009

El dc 14 de 10 de 2009 a les 18:41 +0300, en/na Adi Roiban va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> The next UDS is getting close, and we decided to have an extraordinary
> IRC meeting to define and talk about Ubuntu translations during this
> UDS.
>
> This meeting will be held in the 21th of Octomber.
> Among the participant we would like to have at least the person
> participating at UDS.
> This is why I have created a doodle schedule to set the time convenient
> for the majority of people interested in this meeting.
>
> Here is the link:
> http://www.doodle.com/pmvenxtwwgs2673b
>
> The plan is to announce the final time and date on the 18th October
> 2009.
>
> Feel free to contribute to this meeting agenda:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/Meetings/2009-10-21

Here's a reminder for the meeting Adi was proposing to discuss Ubuntu
translations topics at the next UDS.

All of you who are interested in proposing or discussing topics, even if
you are not physically attending UDS, remember to add your suitable
times here:

http://www.doodle.com/pmvenxtwwgs2673b

Regards,
David.