Doc Template (Was: Doc-team members going to UDS?)

Paul Cutler pcutler at gnome.org
Sat Oct 17 16:56:39 UTC 2009

I'd like to echo Jim's comment and would be hopeful to see Mallard be used.
Not only is the markup much more simple than Docbook, especially for a new
contributor, but the focus on topic based help makes it better for readers
and easier for writers to write good help.

I've just switched back to Ubuntu after a break for the last couple of years
and I work on GNOME documentation and have started porting and writing
Mallard docs for some applications.  If you need any help, let me know.

Paul