Question about the string freeze

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 1 22:06:04 UTC 2009

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 8:23 AM, Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 6:35 PM, Milo Casagrande <milo at casagrande.name> wrote:
>> I would like to know, since tomorrow starts the doc string freezes, if
>> the updated translations templates will be uploaded or will be ready
>> for this weekend.
>> We have the Global Jam this weekend and for the Italian language I
>> would like to concentrate on docs translations, but I would like to do
>> that knowing that the templates will be updated by weekend time.
>
> Yes, I'll do an upload of the package before then.

I've uploaded ubuntu-docs and gnome-user-docs this evening. The
archive is still frozen after beta but hopefully will be open
tomorrow. Once open the translations will be imported.

We have a new template in ubuntu-docs - usb-creator. Happy translating
and happy Global Jam!

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org