Kubuntu Lucid Lynx Documentation

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 21:15:58 UTC 2009

Thanks for your interest in Kubuntu Documentation, we could sure use your
help.  Right now we are working reorganizing the docs in Kubuntu for lucid a
bit, please see https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Documentation/Lucid for
more details.

If you would like to start writing docs, please checout the source at bzr
branch lp:kubuntu-docs.  Any changes can be made and sent as patches or send
a txt file with the changes to myself or Richard (nixternal)

You can find nixternal and myself (jjesse) on #ubuntu-docs and also on
#kubuntu-devel.

Thanks for your interst