New Member Introduction

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 20 07:59:09 UTC 2009

Hi Thomas,

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 3:11 PM, Thomas R. Jones
<thomas.jones at maitreyasecurity.com> wrote:
> I would like to extend my hand to the community and help wherever I can.
> A list of TODOs would be greatly beneficial.

Welcome on board. You have quite a CV from a technical point of view!

Our task list is here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/SystemDocumentation/Tasks -
have a look there and see if anything interests you. I'd encourage you
to look through our bug lists which are linked on that page too. And
of course, you might have an idea yourself for improving the
documentation, in which case feel free to share it and work on it!

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org