[Ubuntuone-users] UbuntuOne Documentation

Matt Griffin matt.griffin at canonical.com
Tue Nov 3 13:55:58 UTC 2009

Hi Matthew,

Sounds good to me. As you said, we will need to coordinate this with
website and email message auto-response updates. With all that is
going on right now, I think post-UDSLucid is a little more realistic
to plan and implement these changes.

I'd like to learn more about the process of implementing an onboard
manual. Would this mean that Ubuntu One documentation would be added
to the Ubuntu Help Center? For Lucid, not only will we build some new
features, but we will move many of the Ubuntu One website processes of
today (account management, computer management, etc.) to a desktop app
experience... so I expect our documentation needs to grow. If you guys
are willing to help out, we welcome the support.

Thank you.

Matt Griffin